Monday, March 19, 2007

- Night at the Washroom -

This is kind of unusual and it's worth a story telling to whoever want to know about this story.

Well, it's not really a story. I was in campus having class for 2 hours. Guess what, i off my valves and let it stays in the pipe to listen to something more important in class. When class finished, i quickly ran to the washroom without telling my friends who are asking where am i going. [My heart was saying, my pipe is going to blow any time soon].

Anyway, as i went in to the toilet,


Ok this is how the toilet looks like. Luckily there's no one inside it, or something like that. Anyway, i quickly search for an empty, comfortable and conducive toilet which is clean though.


And i found one. And i let the valve open. And i felt very relief.... AH~~~~~~

Then suddenly i saw this one the wall just in front of me that leave me fazed......


WHAT!?!?!?!?!? Do i really need to do that????? Ok, it's very irritating. Especially I'm studying in an International well known university here...... Don't believe me, have time to visit the toilet when u are free.. oh the location??? Situated in ME Building Toilet. I was surprise that there's only this kind of notice pasted on the toilet of Engineering Building. When i went into the Commerce Building Toilet, i saw nothing was pasted on it. Is it just me or other people who started to wonder that the ME building toilet is unhygienic??

Start scribble down your comments anytime soon.

Cheerz~!!!!

2 comments:

John E. Lau said...

LOL, very funny la... :P

SIGH, kononnya international university...tsk...tsk...tsk...

Looks like we need to bring torchlight, so we can flash it :P (Very weird...)

- m e r l y s s a - said...

Err.. Yeah... we need to FLUSH the toilet... not FLASH it...~ Sigh... there are lots of other notices with spelling error... Sigh.. Can they do something with it ah? the international students for sure will think its Malaysian English or something... PAthetic...~