Sunday, May 06, 2007

- May Festival -

Hectic weekend.... Yes wannabe multitasking finally comes again. I would reckon that if i want to do multitasking, i would feed myself up first before getting back to my workload. Tons of 'em. Big projects coming up and Jazz Festival coming up next Saturday. For more information, visits their website at http://www.mirijazzfestival.com. See so nice, help them to promote again.. haha.. anyway, i plan to hope on the wagon to join the jazz.. anyone who is reading this now..... Join the fun if possible. wish i could get the ticket soon.

Anyway, yes... as my blog entry today is the May Festival. Miri is celebrating their anniversary of being a City this month again. I'm not quite sure what is happening other than Jazz Festival, which also indirectly promoting Visit Malaysia 2007. Well, i heard that there'll be some sort of competition involving people who was bored in May in yesteryear. Great. May's Babies... sounds interesting.

Other than that, i could murder myself to prepare for the worst. I know i know... as a student u would want to enjoy ur final year as great as possible. it's not that i'm not enjoying. I am enjoying now. Working and thinking of what is coming up next for the next few weeks. Time management and weekly planning "konon". Yeah i wasn't that much of concentrating for the past few weeks. Strictly speaking, i'm kinda disappointed in my mid semester test and everything. I lost my way through it. WHAT AM I THINKING!!!!???? Right it's not the right time to whine and complain much and do nothing. i mean i did something to impress myself, to satisfy myself of the results i got. In two weeks time, CSS would be having their election and potential leaders are to be chosen on that day. Screw it, i mean i really need an assistant to share the burden with me. Nah. Guess it's too late for that. For now, just enjoy my life and erm.. leave it to God.

Last week, i watch American Idol gives back and it was spectacular. Across the states, there's people suffering from poverty, the aftermath of Katrina and stuffs about Africa. We can make changes by calling 1-866-Idol-Aid... haha.. that's what i got by watching it every week. The songs i like the most is I'll stand by you by Carrie Underwood and Up to a mountain by Kelly Clarkson. Overall, the show was spectacular. Fortunately no one was voted out on that day. Well, top 4 Idol are competing for now (latest episode). Who will be the next American Idol.....

Gosh, time past really really fast as the semester is going to end soon. How come??? In less than a month, study week is coming up. Then, it's the final exams. Then it's the holiday. Aiks!!!! Then, it's new semester again... Final Year Final SEM!!!!! haiz.. don't wanna think about that for now... think too far already. Anyway, Graduation Ceremony is next Friday and Congratulations to all the Graduates last year and Good luck in your future undertakings.

Ciaoz~!!!!!

p/s: Go to U-tube and find the two songs recommended. I'll leave u with the lyrics. =)






3 comments:

Angelique d'Angoulême said...

haiya.. too bad i can't join u guys lo during jazz fest as i am volunteering there.. haiz.. anyway, enjoy to the fullest!!! cheers! =)

ian-ization said...

haha.. nice nice.. i don't get the chance to go to jazz. mayb next year. enjoy wor.!!!!

PsyCHZZZ said...

Hello hello... nice songs ler.. :)
Anyway, all the best in your upcoming exams! Gambateh kudasai!!! Cheers~