Wednesday, August 01, 2007

- Final Year, Final Semester, Chapter 2 -

Yeap... I'm back with new chapters now. After coming back from KL, it was an exhausting week for me and Adrian was picking us back to Senadin. Well, for starters, Miri has open a coffee shop called Ipoh Old Town Coffee shop.

The place was nice... but not... for the food there. The best thing i had there was the Ipoh White coffee. It was the best among all anyway. Nothing much but the environment there was like old coffee shop in a city. Which means Modern Coffee shop.

Anyway, i order a Yao Cha Guai

and the Chicken hor fan (means Chicken Kueh Tiew)

and Half boil egg (greedy le)


and the famous Ipoh White Coffee.

Actually, i still store some of the white coffee here in my room. Hehe... Anyway, the week after that i was lazying around at home, watching series and do some chores. Konon!!! Later sometimes in approaching the weekend, I got a message from my sis saying that she was accepted to UTM in Skudai, Johor. Wow... My parent was some sort of exciting about it and asking me whether i wanna tag along because they need my help to accompany my sis for registering. My parent was relief because i finally go back home. =.=""" Looking forward to my JB trip also. It's just so ironic what would happened in JB...

Cheerz~!!!

No comments: