Saturday, January 23, 2010

- The Blogger's Finale -

Coming into the fifth year of writing, YouTubing, picturing and most of the time, words. Haha.. Funny how it is that I remember I start to share all my experience in life and everything happening around me at this period of time too. 

Oh well, I guess my life will be turning 360 degree from today onwards. The pass will just be be a piece of memory that I will look back in years. The smiling faces, the sadness, sarcasm, dramas, and all sort of ups and downs. 

Right, long story short. I guess this will be the Finale for the other side of "ian-ization". 

I'll see you when I see you again. 

Signing out the very last time. 

- ianization - 

7 comments:

thomas said...

y?u dun 1 to write blogpost anymore?

ian-ization said...

You are right Tom =)

Danny said...

gd luck .. whatever u plan to do :))
c u end jan?

Chris said...

y stop geh?

ian-ization said...

Danny: Yeah.. =) Can't wait!

Chris: for good la..

said...

issit going to have a brand new ian? waiting for tat :)

ian-ization said...

Not so sure about that... We'll see about tat in the near future..