Saturday, July 31, 2010

- The Twist in the Life -


For the past one week, I've been eating, eating and eating none stop. Honestly, I do not know how much I've gain from the food I've ate. Needless to say, Food is part of life's enjoyment. 

Today indicate the last day of July and the start of August tomorrow. An indication for another food festival in Kuching. Yesh! Kuching Festival Comes around in August every year. No doubt after coming back from my Uni life, I've attended Kuching festival almost every year. Well, almost... 

Food varies from Taiwan, Hong Kong, and most of them are local delicacies. If you have not try the "Sio Bee", try the fried sio bee. It was one of the recommended local dishes. Try Ayam Pansuh too. More photos here. 

Enough with food. I can't stand it anymore... Laugh my head out~ Anyway, It's been a while I've been traveling around, especially overseas. This time around I'll be traveling much further than I can imagine. It's a good opportunity for everyone, especially me. 

Will update you guys soon again~ till then keep you suspense for a while. 

XP


4 comments:

Chris said...

Long time i didn;t go to Kuching oredi. Kinda miss there..

ian-ization said...

Haha~ Fly here once a while ma... bring you out~

Unknown said...

A lovely passport which allows you to enter another continent that I always wanted to return :)

ian-ization said...

Hi Daniel, thanks. and you are which daniel?