Thursday, September 15, 2011

- I am transiting to JB, opsss.... I mean KL-

I was anticipating on going to Taiwan but first transiting to KL.

It was half day of work today and quickly finish off my work, had my quick lunch and head to KIA.

What you do expect from airasia is that, well, if its not the problem with the plane, it's the schedule problem, and this time, my flight is schedule one hour later from 3pm.

All of us got onto the plane and I was having my late tea. At around 630pm, the pilot announce that the bad weather has caused complication for the plane to make landing in LCCT. Additionally, he also announce that the plane has insufficient fuel. That was when decision were made to change course and land in JB to refuel!

All of the passengers were frustrating and even I could not take the situation promptly. Until now, I was so exhausted by the way the pilot making decision on putting everyone behind schedule. On top of that, there was no action taken to reduce passenger's frustration on this.

I was frustrating as well. To not make things worst, I started to doze off without realizing the flight arrived the airport safely. The main cause of the delayed is due to the weather condition in KL, causing congestion of the air traffic in the airport.

It was one of those horrible fight you cannot imagine. Again, to mention that flying from KCH to KL took more than 4 hours and the airasia employee did nothing.

Make sense about what I talked about?

Damn AirAsia!!!!

No comments: