Sunday, July 22, 2012

- Long Gone and back in action -

Gone for... more than 3 months! Indeed. Some people might think that my blog is dead.

What a come back now. I do not even know how to start this blog for now, but hey, short updates.

Been here and there and very busy schedule for the past couple of months.

I have been going to GX - Body Attack classes for months now and targeting the lean body that everyone yearn for. Yes! No matter how hard the road is, No Pain, No Gain.

I have started off with my marathon run as well. Been to at least 3 marathons, and more to come.

Started off with 7K Pullman run organized by SGH, in conjunction of the organ donation. I pull it off by recording my time of one hour and 10 minutes. This was my first non-stop run and recovery took me at least 3 days.

Without failing. I took the challenge of 21K Spring Run on the 17 July. Half way through I gave up, due to insufficient training. Caution! You have to train for months before you can even run longer route. For me, I survived and most importantly, the experience and passion drives me towards more runs in the future.

The 10k Pullman run organized by SSPCA was truely a huge improvement for me. Time: 1 hour and 8 minutes on a rainy and breezy morning. Half way through, meet up with a motorcyclist who self accident. Slippery and cold weather does not ware my spirit to continue running until the end. Proud indeed.

More Runs to come! Stay Tune.

Besides, another stepping stone for me is my diving lessons / trips. Kudos as I got my open water sea diving at Satang Island in Kuching. Beautiful and spectacular dive sites with lots of tremendously beautiful corals and various fishes. Future dive sites include two Japanese wreck, Hiyoshi and Katori Maru destroyer ship wrecks, sunk by british forces in World War 2, in which my plans for expansion for my open sea diving.

Besides, my first leisure dives was in the Pulau Perhentian besar. 


Hai Yak! Giving the Perhentian Flying Kick!


The beautiful sandy beaches of Perhentian Besar. If you zoom in some more, you can see the clear water. Best sites for snorkeling.


Beautiful rocks! Picture was filtered using Instagram.


Scenery before sunset! Seen my Path and you'll know it.


The beautiful sunset!

There goes my 1 week absent from my work! Kinda reminds me to go back next time to the Long Beach in Perhentian Kecil next time! Miss the sea water, fishes, stingrays, eel, beautiful clown fish~ etc....

There you go. Short and memorable Holiday. Best of all, the breathtaking pictures that I have took are unable to fit in all of these column. It will be a long post, otherwise boring post. Look for me alternatively on my others social network.

More to come!

1. Kuching Festival all throughout August!
2. Mount Singai Jungle Trekking.
3. Gunung Gading Short jungle Trekking.
4. Jangkar Waterfall in August.
5. Merdeka Trip~ Away from Kuching again!
6. Olympics theme GX class - 11 August.
7. Paintball - Planning but insufficient people to shoot at.
8. Singapore Standard Chartered Marathon - Cancel off because 21K is full.
9. Penang International Marathon - Planning as 50/50.

Second half of the year should be fun, at least.

Gonna head to Body Pump now to work hard!

Till then, don't get bored reading my short aka long post.

Peace out!

 - Ianization - 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
6699視訊美女
上海聊天室交友
視訊美女聊天交友
視訊網絡聊天室第九視頻
九聊視頻
異性視頻交友
男人女人做愛視頻
視訊1905電影網在線觀看
電影在線觀看免費網
土豆網電影在線觀看
愛上擼綜合成人網
色人居情色網
亞洲xooo8綜合成人社區
人妻管理員2視頻
天天色成人綜合網
成人小說在線視頻
90後成人色情圖片
成人色系電影
狼群影院
伊人成人影院
久久色悠悠綜合網
天天色綜合區
操一操電影
色夜AV影院
色AV成人網
狼群影院
色也色
哥也色蝴蝶谷
咪咪影院
情色咪咪網
酒色網
一一成人電影網
青色波波首頁
成人人妻小說
有色成人網
成人黃色三級片電影
色妹妹電影院
色姐姐綜合網
台灣辣妹視訊網
台灣辣妹視訊網
歡樂吧視頻聊天室-真人秀視頻聊天室
哪個視頻聊天室最開放-熟女倫理性愛自拍圖片論壇
CF視頻聊天室-成熟女人做愛成人交友網
179視頻聊天室-女性異性按摩視頻
比較開放的視頻聊天室-九聊語音視頻聊天
28聊視頻聊天室-玫瑰情人網同城聊天室
真人秀視頻-同城視頻約炮聊天室
色聊天室網站-一夜情言情小說-聊性的貼吧
色聊聊天室-女子學院1夜情視頻
色聊女的QQ-夜色伊甸園交友網-秀色直播間
色聊網-寂寞同城e夜情交友網-三色午夜秀聊天室
愛聊視頻聊天室-彩虹視頻聊天室下載
寂寞男生的聊天室-彩虹視頻社區聊天室
寂寞同城聊天室破解版-彩虹視頻聊天室
夜裡寂寞視頻聊天室-秀色直播下載
寂寞視頻聊天室-可以聊性的女孩QQ
五色聊天室網站-聊吧秀舞直播間
日本視頻社區聊天室-同城寂寞男女約會
免費寂寞聊天室-晚上寂寞的女人的qq群
免費同城聊天室網站-美女午夜視頻聊天