Monday, July 24, 2006

- Mid Year Reminiscence? -

I got Tag by my cousin..... Argh!!! now i have to Reminate myself for da moment..... ummmm..... Meditate wise.... ummmmmm....

10 YEARS AGO I WAS:
I was a young
lad who was yearning to study more and get good grads wif lots of geeking and nerding myself.... till d end of time. sounds lame. make it interesting. I was a lad who was very naive about things around me... especially i have to renew everything in my life again.

5 YEARS AGO I WAS:

I wish upon a shooting star to get good results for my SPM.... NUts.. i'm talking about my academic agian.. okok.. make it simple.. i wish upon a shooting star and wish for "World Peace", -.-"". Then again, nothing is impossible to achieve.

1 YEAR AGO I WAS:
Having the Worst Year ever in my life......

YESTERDAY I WAS:
Pigging till late afternoon and went out to bla bla bla till late....... Meditating... umm...... okok i was counting down back to Miri. lol... erm.. and thinking of wad i had did this holiday.... None that is worth..... -.- ""

5 MOST RECENT SONGS I LISTENED TO:
Gary Chao - Superwoman
Fan Yi Chen - Love Story
Fiona Fung - Find Ur Love (OST from Sunshine Heartbeat)
Jing Sha - Bu ke Shi Yi
Taylor Hicks - Do i Make U proud

5 SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO:
can't think of five... cause i don't memorize da words..... i think at least i can remember is Love story by Fan yi Chen... that might be alang alang oso... so no point.... muahahahhaha....

IDEAL PLACES FOR RUNNING AWAY TO:
A place where i can be with someone i care and love. And... i'm not telling u where will that be. OH!! i tell u i tell u... Damai Beach.... NOT!!!

5 THINGS I REALLY WANT:
5B's: Bank, Business, Boeing 777 (more advance), BMW and Bunglow (i do agree wif u somehow Jonathan).

5 THINGS I SHOULD BE DOING RIGHT NOW :
Packing, Watching Tv, Eat, Go out and .... umm... okok i'm back meditating..... eat more.....

5 BIGGEST JOYS IN MY LIFE:
None...... All my Life, My Favorite day of the year is always Christmas. Anyone can make me very happy dat day will be on my top list of this topic. the rest, not telling.... ( pantang ka if not telling??? )

=p

Whoever read this, i will TAG them now.....

The Tag list:
Adrian Daniel
Melissa Liew
PsyCHZZZ

Kimberly
and............. whoever wants to be tag voluntarily.

Cheerz~!!!