Thursday, January 17, 2008

- McDelivery -

Come to think of it, I am really really lazy. Nowadays, you got pizza delivery, KFC delivery and even McD delivery. Better still, if at night all of them are 24/7 and Kuching open a new Drive-Through, i wouldn't be spending my time sitting there wondering where to sit. Home sweet home instead. With American Idol showing now, I wouldn't bother to stick my arse on the couch.

Yes, I've been nothing but sticking my precious butt on the couch waiting for reply now and then. As lazy as I am, after typing something on the Words, I'm beginning to wonder around the net for food now. First thing on my mind....

Yes~~~ Pizza comes into my mind. I mean, who doesn't love a little something extra??? Haha... Then i begin to google Pizza Hut website, see what's on the menu. Click... Click... Click...

Nothing works for me. I need to register my address and click here and there.... Hmmmm y bother. Next options would be McDonald. Yeah... Google again. Yes!!! I found the website consists of the McD phone no. The McD is just 5 mintes driving without traffic. Haha.. Well, after reconnected to another phone no. I manage to order..... Jeng Jeng!!!!

Once in a year. Only available during Chinese New Year period. Twister Fries (MY FAV!!!) and Sprite. Well, call me lazy but that's what i do... watching Friends all over again while savoring Prosperity makes me... more prosper haha.... Well, i'm not gonna bug about my lazy life. Shows on and malls opening. Typing continues and hanging out with friends... continues too. Till then, hope sun shine brightly every morning.... NO!!!! I'm crisp already...

Until next entry... :P

ATTENTION: This blog entry is function to be lame and bored.. Do not sweat or say bored.. leave all your belongings here before you leave....

No comments: