Thursday, January 03, 2008

- The sudden departure of a love ones -

It was sudden shocked when i heard about it.

Life seems so unfair.

The last time I saw him was last Chinese New Year.

He said to me "Valerian, everyone grow up already. You are studying in Uni now. Be a good man."

Months later I heard that he was having cancer. Not knowing the present situation.

All I can do is pray for him.

Last Saturday i was in KL for my interviews. Not knowing that seconds before, he's still there.

After that, it was gone.

Now, I regretted what I've done in the pass to the people I loved. Take it for granted for real.

Nothing I can do to change that.

What I can do now is to move on with my life not knowing what is install for me.

God's plan are perfect. Things happened for a reason.

Sometimes I thought about people taking their own lives.

Is God really plan for that person to take his/her own lives??

Appreciate it while we still can. Patience is a virtue.

Though it will be long, bear in mind that you will always in my heart no matter where you are.

May you rest in peace, Uncle Vincent.

No comments: