Saturday, September 20, 2008

- Green Tea -

Saturday will not be the same anymore. With average 4 days a week working, I can't see any point working hard on nothing out of something. Some say, "it's cool man" you can have longer weekend". Others just say, "well, probably this is not your luck, coming out to work for international company as most of them are affected by the recession that hit the west side recently."


Every morning waking up knowing that it's time to work again. After stepping on the accelerator, I am good to go. What most of us would say that this kind of situation require reasonable solution to overcome this ridiculous affinity between the employer and the employee, I would understand myself why I was greatly affected. Even though fuel hiked (RM2.55/L for now) and Laksa Sarawak now cost RM 4 a bowl, it's not reasonable when your supervisor ask you to work late every night just to fill up all the outstanding.

Sipping green tea while thinking of what am I suppose to do for the next few months. Flipping through Khandpur to look for any solution which is suppose to help me through this unreasonable petition. Right till now, everyday this situation will rip off my nerve and get me real mad about it which I termed "Stupendous Ridiculousity".

Right now, it's even consider the worst rhythm I've heard since my last Canon in D. Imagine composing Mozart Concerto into Rihanna's "Umbrella" and mixing "The Beautiful Blue Danube" with Black Eye Pea's "My Hump", doesn't make sense isn't it? It looks like I need to abandon my original plans and find alternative, aggressively.

Oh well, what can I do beside flipping through Star Jobs every last day of the week to search for my next life. Any recommendation? I will be glad if there is/are.

Till then, hoping for the best, for now.

p/s: Anyone try the green tea kit kat before?

18 comments:

Pike-chan said...

oohhh.. i would love to that green tea kitkat!!

I like green tea too but quite expensive compared to other tea.

ian-ization said...

Not really la Pikey... I like the packet Japanese Green tea.. every weekend sure i will drink one cup.. can refill like twice to dilute all the flavor. =)

Legolas said...

I guess I'm ok with any kind of tea.

nase said...

what!? laksa sarawak costs $4 a bowl now? too much! green tea certainly has made inroads into any conceivable consumer items, eh. guess it must be heaven for green tea lovers everywhere.

Go Smerv said...

i love starbucks de green tea blended with cream on top and chocolate chips!!!!!!!!!!

ian-ization said...

Legolas: Green tea is health though.

nase:Yes. RM4/bowl. Some stall sell Kuching Kolok mee for RM4 as well... Thanks for stopping by..

[babymerv]: I never try the starbucks green tea flavor.. lol.. Thanks for stopping by...

Anonymous said...

Green tea huh.. hmmm..

ian-ization said...

Haha... Green tea la.. wad else.. hehe..

nase said...

Never thought I'd say this but I do miss Laksa Sarawak, Kolok mee, kong-piah and mi sua ( extra helpings in the XO! ) very much.

ian-ization said...

nase.. u from sarawak urself?

Allie said...

kit kat green tea? That's something special to me!

ian-ization said...

Haha. yeah.. =) I never try it b4 as well..

Go Smerv said...

You should try!

ian-ization said...

Haha.. i dono where got sell in kuching. =)

Go Smerv said...

Starbucks Coffee la !!!

I'm going Sabah & Sarawak this/next month!

ian-ization said...

Oh... what are u doing in sarawak?

Go Smerv said...

work work work
be my tour guide!!!!!!!!!!!

oredi know where i wanna go huh?

ian-ization said...

haha... well, we'll see how when u come here.. hehe...