Sunday, October 26, 2008

- The King of Fruits -

In spite of being super busy for the past two weeks, finally I manage to end up consulting my doctor for meds. Yeah, you can say I'm in pretty bad shape now. I can't even eat the king of all fruits. It's amazing how I can still survived all these while.


You might be wondering what I have installed for myself till some of my friends were wondering that I have disappear from the thin air. It was the most "OVERWORKED" day of my life for the past two weeks. It was horrible and things somehow got out of hand somehow. I can say, without me they still can survive but when I'm around, responsibility are just putting it up for me in my mail. You can say my boss bomb my mail, for good.

Up until last Wednesday, my throat starts to grumble about me not being able to take care of myself properly. First of all, it's the all time Sushi King promotion which I have no idea the cat citizens are anticipate to eat all you can at RM2 per plate. It's horrible queue and we went to Alfredo instead. Too much comments made to compensate for not eating Sushi that night.

Thursday came, and I have to pop up paracetamol to clear my dizziness in my head. As far as I concern, all i do is to have a warm heart to concern about you, and you shoot back at me for being notoriously dispatch my sense of happiness towards you.

Friday was "Mamma Mia" Night. I make it clear to myself that after I watched Mamma Mia that I would update this narrative of mine. To be precise, It was a heck nice movies as the people are enjoying the movie and it's like a sing along drama. Count me in as I enjoyed the movie pretty much.

Saturday was and is always the marathon day for me to catch up the new series release. Good gracious, I feel the pain and I'm pondering when will I see my doctor. It's a dead Saturday as I was given two choices - To see the doctor after meal or hanging on by recovering myself. I choose the latter instead.

It got worst this morning and I have no choice just to see the doctor. I hate meds. I hate Meds very very much. My ugly flame is partly due to contagious viral of one of my colleague who happens to be in bad shape for the last two weeks. Argh!!!! Next time I would take extra precaution as to stay away from them at least 6 inches. That's it.

To clafiry my title for today, I CAN'T EAT DURIAN!!!!! As this is not a complain but self pitiness. I can eat but it will come with a price that I would ruin my day onwards. My uncle brought a huge one just now. It was so tempting that I am piss with them. Lol~~~

Hope Durian season will not end abruptly as I still need to savor one of my favorite food. Oh ya, Honey dew as well (honey dew is sold at RM2.50 per fruit... DAMN CHEAP!!!). Oh well, let me recover from my grumbly flame before I could savor you, King of fruits..

Muahahahahahahhahahahahhaha~~~~~~ *Evil Laugh*


10 comments:

nase said...

awww.. sorry to hear you were unwell, just make sure you get enough rest, Vit C and fluids. BTW I think Durian has a high content of Vit C, lol. Nah, kidding. Take care, dude!

Danny said...

aiyo... get more rest n drink plenty of water :)

Chris said...

Hmm... durian,,, i scare the smell..

ian-ization said...

nase: DURIAN!!!!! Yiks.. wait till i recover 1st.. haha... take care too, dude...

Danny: Drink lots d...

Chris: Don't eat too much. juz have enough for urself. =)

wayne said...

take care and get well soon

KY said...

Oh...durian. Not for me please. Just keep me miles away from it. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't really eat durian nowadays.. a lot of mess to clean up after eating

I prefer watermelon :D

Take care anyway, getting better today?

ian-ization said...

Matt.tey: Durian is ok for me.. But I prefer Honey Dew.. I'm getting better now.. slowly.. thanks. =)

Chris said...

I prefer mango. Hehe...

ian-ization said...

Mango is my second choice Chris. =)