Friday, October 03, 2008

- Long holiday -

Yes... I've been having a long weekend from work. Got my time off from work today. Yesterday was celebrating my dad's birthday. Bake a cake for him together with my mom. Sponge Cheese Cake. Taste excellent. can't believe first time i do, success is within my hand.. hehe... well, anyway, i was suppose to post something interesting up these days. Probably tomorrow. As for today, i was busy with my work, which indirectly I need to do at home, for some reason. Don't even know how long would i manage this 24 hours on call. I do need a break somehow. Been to only 2 houses for Raya.

Last week i was really in a bad mood. Friday night i got my "saman" while parking at the yellow line at the airport. It's only half and hour though.. and i got a ticket from JPJ blidly. On saturda, i was getting my packages from the Post Laju. You know what the girl at the attendance said to me? "I'm sorry to inform you that your packages has been transfer to the other post laju....:" WTF!!!!! what she do is just cancel it off and write another new address for me.

This is it.. and she try to drew a map for me beside the original location where i suppose to retrieve my package. I cut her off angrily when she started to draw the location for me, AGAIN! Sh*t. I told her i know where the location is. Damn it. I need to drive there and retieve it.. That's not bad enough. After retrieving my package, it seems like there's a FRAGILE sign on the side of the box. When i shake it, i heard some sort of pieces of glass shaking in the package. Damn.. i knew it..

And this is how it looks when i unwrapped it.

Damn you postman!!!! Can't you read the FRAGILE SIGN!!!!! Now i have to superglue it back...

Damn sien...

ARGH!!!!!!!

15 comments:

Chris said...

Hmm... the morale of the day..
Never sent fragile things by pos laju..

thomas said...

pity,the postman cant read o see d fragile sign??im wondering,next time wont post fragile thing adi....

ian-ization said...

Chris and art_tom: yes, i mean even though next time anyone wants to send out Fragile stuffs out, we should consider wrapping it up properly, like putting more soft polystyrene or something like tat. Sigh~

Medie007 said...

poor teapot... is it a teapot? :P

ian-ization said...

It's a mug ah-bong. Sigh~

Danny said...

my goodness... really sucks huh?
faced the same problem with POS MALAYSIA 2 weeks ago.. thats how they work :) just accept the reality la..

ian-ization said...

Danny: Sigh~ Wad to do.. wad is done is done la.. Btw, i manage to superglue it back.. lol..

Go Smerv said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Lodge a complain and claim report to Pos Laju la, highest claim amount is RM300!!!

ian-ization said...

Aiks, can it be done like tat mervin? I didn't know that.

Pike-chan said...

Next time, i think it's more worthwhile spending a few ringgit to use FedEx or DHL or perhaps SkyNet

Anonymous said...

u should open in front of them .... and babymerve are right ..... malaysia gov service getting worse.... that y i leave malaysia..... even get high pay salary also i say no.... cilaka huan na ....

ian-ization said...

Hey anonymouse, i am aware of the things happened around us now. Well, at least i am not talking to them for now.. shit them.. ha..

.:: Ant ::. said...

Superglue??? Hahaha simply hilarious!!!

Nice blog, dude! :)

ian-ization said...

hey biologicalclockticking, wat a long name... yeah i did use superglur it back and it's in a better shape for now.. thanks for dropping by.. =)

Go Smerv said...

can can can
either they get postman to settle themselves or pos laju will make the compensation!!!!

MUST COMPLAIN DE!