Sunday, November 16, 2008

- Hectic months -

Indeed, it's a hectic month.... No no.. two months straight working daily without any off or leave that I would wanna apply, yet. I can't catch my breath even for the weekend. I always thought that on call for 24-7 is a good thing when we start working and all. When I thought about it like months ago, it depends whether we like to do the task or not.

For me, it was tremendously unexpected and things could go out of hand. We would expect the worst come next. Thus, I am not in peace. Haven had my good sleep for months. Even I was sick end of last month, I will always be haunted by the heavy and huge task piling up my cubicle. I would manage it like I usually do. Guess it's not the same anymore compare when I was still studying in Uni last time.

Yes, indeed again that freedom separate us apart. Nonetheless, I will always hope for the best and do whatever I can to cope up. Even though its coming to a year now, I simply couldn't get over my sleeping disorder. If you want to distribute more task, U would have to wait because I'm out of hand these two weeks. It's enough that typically, I'm working solo and it's all depend on myself last week. This week onwards, its another extreme hectic disorder that will stick with me.

*Scratching my head*

*pause long time before continue to write something while listening to songs*

*Still pondering what could have gone wrong*

*My USB port burn off, short circuit i presume*

*Can't do much on my PC now*

OK! Believe it or not, I'm so tired after receiving a message that would makes you furious till now. Screaming out would be a good idea. Two weeks ago, I was on my line doing some test and suddenly came a text message that would makes me go nuts till i loose my mind. Imagine you have been going through a very exhausted week, at the end of the day, it was just so furious that I really don't know how angry and furious expression is anymore. It was like something sharp and heavy suddenly hit on you and you FROZE!!! Big time. That's how i felt.

Exhausted, plus don't know how to get angry anymore. It's like no matter who's making me angry later, i really don't want to argue. Sometimes, I just stood still in the middle of the corridor, so long that I've lost track of the time. Now, I have come up with plans that will continue till the end of the year. Long one.

Am planning to attend the MPYO tours which will held in Kuching in 12 December at 8pm. Hopefully this will reattain back my sense. DECEMBER??? What about end of November?? no plans?? Let the day flow by itself. Won't do any drastic measurement.

Anyway, I hope none of my non-sense I have wrote de-motivate any of you. I need lights and sense of direction to proceed to my next steps.

Signing out...

Season Greetings from me~~

13 comments:

Danny said...

leave the sick n tired things behind.. cos u have that end of Dec thing to look for ..
cheers :)

Chris said...

Hm... work.. stress... money... commitment.. happy... all related..

ian-ization said...

danny: Looking forward to it...

Chris: definately.. also looking forward to wad danny said.. lol~

.:: Ant ::. said...

At least you are not alone, coz we are go thru' that lousy part of life. Think of happy things or happy occasions, past and future when stressed out or better, try some yoga. :)

Take care ya! :)

ian-ization said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ian-ization said...

anton: Mayb i'll run, i don do yoga le... :P

KY said...

Take good care dude. :)

ian-ization said...

Thanks Kenny =)

nase said...

Life offers us a wondrous journey with its ups and downs and through it all, we come off as better person. Just be patient and hang in there. :-)

Chris said...

Yeah, cos X'mas, new year n Cny is coming...

ian-ization said...

I am hanging now... til i drop dead sick.. for almost 1 week now... sob sob...

Medie007 said...

yeap... look on the bright side... CHRISTMAS! :p
not sure if u celebrate, but it's still christmas, there's no reason for you not to cheer up. ;)
all the best!

ian-ization said...

CHRISTMAS is the best day of the year.. i'm celebrating it alright. =)