Thursday, December 04, 2008

- Wake me up, when December ends -

I ain't gonna cook the sotong goreng for anyone to eat.

Where am I at the moment?

Where should I be?

What should one do if they encounter such difficult situation of being ruthless and careless.

For me, I'm gonna be patience going through this hard time. I know how much it will affect most of us, probably end of the year. It's not a good time to spend on the things we like anymore. Likewise, Save it for the rainy days.

Still don't know what am I talking about? These days, I am pretty much having the same deja vu whether I'm at home or outside somewhere wondering around. Seemingly that I can't sleep well since... ages ago.

Wondering what will I be doing during this Christmas. The best day of my life. Enjoying season greetings from every corner. Hey, don't get me wrong, I still like my job but all I could think of is Christmas. I would even stand still in front of the Christmas tree in the Green Gallery to ponder about the significant of Christmas every year. Christmas is near and I can feel it.

Last three things I would do for myself before the end of 2008 - Sending warm Christmas greetings to everyone, especially it is my tradition to send out Christmas cards load with three wise man, Mary's Boy Child and the jingle bell rock that would take your breath away. The second would be Christmas itself - 25 December. 20 days from now... Jolly good. The third thing... well, you'll know it in the future of my blog entry.

Christmas isn't Christmas is running on my head over and over again.

This is the closet I find to portray the whole Christmas is coming soon...

Till then, Happy Thanksgiving to all.

=)

12 comments:

Danny said...

my xmas tree is still sitting quietly at the corner of my living room since last year...
still can't find time to make it alive yet..

ian-ization said...

Wah.. I want to decorate it if you don't mind.. I haven put up my tree yet...

wayne said...

the best brightest tree is in our heart.

savante said...

Now wishing you merry christmas would sound so wrong :)

ian-ization said...

wayne: You sure are warm at heart eh....

savante: NOp.. it's advance anyway.. haha.. Merry Advance Christmas to you too...

Pike-chan said...

hmmm.. i have no idea wad i should i do for my own xmas too....

and wishing you the year 2008 will end well for ya...

Chris said...

Hm... X'mas feel is getting stronger n stronger..

lookenneth said...

Eh dude I'm spending Christmas in bloody Semenyih la. Help!

ian-ization said...

pikey: wad u do every year during christmas?? you'll think of something. =)

Chris: Yeah... Can't wait.. with choir and Christmas trees around... i'm so excited~~

Chubikia: haha.. u'll have a surprise end of the year =P

KY said...

Well, I can volunteer myself if anyone need a hand to decorate their x'mas tree. I always love to do it.
Anyway, take good care and merry x'mas.

ian-ization said...

Yeah.. thanks..but my christmas tree already been put up. =) Merry Christmas to u too kenny =)

Anonymous said...

old Santa reaches..

Hohoho... Horlicksss..