Wednesday, December 17, 2008

- Sailing for Christmas Mood -

8 Days to Christmas~~ YAY!!!! Can't wait though. It has been 3 busiest week ever... Don't know where to start.. Oh well, I was so so so so so so.... busy that I needed a rest. Exhausted from the way manufacturing was pushing it very very tight every single day. Well, what to do. Things are slowing down too, drastically. Guess Christmas is coming soon. Hey, I'm in the Christmas mood also, y know?

Haha... Well, I'm so relieve today after work. Saw a letter on my pc keyboard. It's a Christmas Card... YAY!!! again.. It from my favorite crazy sister... Crazy as in unique la... Don't be mad ok? haha.. Thanks for the wonderful Christmas Card, Melissa and Adeline...

Somehow in the past, it's my tradition to send out Christmas Cards to all those friends and family... 8 days... hey, it's not too late to receive from me right... hehe..

Last Friday, the Malaysian Philharmonic Youth Orchestra (MPYO) was in town as well for their tour. Two words to fill it the blanks. Brilliant and spectacular. Forgot to bring my digi cam... yiks.. no worries.. I enjoyed it very much. For more information, do visit www.mpyo.com.my. Kevin Field is the conductor of the night... Great performance. Love the quartet.

Another Birthday to celebrate. Happy Birthday to Wilson McD. YAY~~~ Nah.. he never read my blog anyway... Oh well, we enjoyed singing again... haha.. seems like all my friends birthday are celebrated in Pop Wave. Well, no pictures to be posted up. Go to my facebook and view the pictures alright? If you can find me.. lol~

Oh ya, Doulos was in town as well. For those who don't know about it, visit www.mvdoulos.org. It's the ship that sells all kind of books, Christian books at most. Bought a mug and a crystal like thingy which has the Doulos ship carvings inside it. It's been 7 years since the last time it dock in Kuching. Btw, they sells their book by units. So this is what I did - took down a picture of the unit price quoted in RM and walk around.

Anyway, other than sailing out the sea, Captain Ian also sails to Sematan once again. This time is with my colleagues. It was the "all-day-eating-and-stuffing-food-into-your-stomach" trip. Yiks... Let this picture tells you the story.

Imagine, we start BBQ-ing around 2pm till 10pm... All days eating, eating and more eating to do, while of course, drinking. I went to surf as well. Look at that cool Captain Ian~~ Phew wit~ lol~

Loves the view on this pictures. "Ianization photographer Inc." lol~ should put a trademark on all my pictures soon...

Aha... I promise I would post JJ's photos... YAY!! After 5 years he came to Kuching, JJ came back avian, with all the cool looks and great songs, move and dance. My previous post says it all. Haha.. Enjoy the concert too... Here are some pictures taken last night...

JJ

988 DJ

JJ with the contestants

And do you notice that he wears the same attire in the 不潮不用花錢 MV???


Btw, I can't upload the videos because the quality its too huge. haha.. I'll post up some other time.. =P

Enjoy~~~

7 comments:

thomas said...

ship selling books....very special...
yo, i loves jj so much...
n d picture r so nice....i like it...

ian-ization said...

Haha... so long as u enjoyed it. =)

Danny said...

merry xmas :)
i'm oso in the mood oledi...but still hv tonnes of work to do...;(

Anonymous said...

wow..doulos.. didnt plan to work on that ship?? hehe

wayne said...

i've been on doulous in klang before!

they sell it by unit bcoz they travel to a lot of places. that works better as an intermediate for currency.

ian-ization said...

Danny: Merry Merry Christmas to u Danny =) Enjoy ur trip...

Tony: no... Mayb next time after i retired. hehe.. Merry Merry Christmas to u!!!

Wayne: Yeah, that's the standard. Merry Merry Christmas to u...

Anonymous said...

lol.. doulos is gonna retire in year 2010 lo.. anyway.. merry christmas to you too!!!