Sunday, December 28, 2008

- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2009 -

YAY!!!!! Merry Christmas to all first of all and hope you all do enjoy this Christmas till the fullest. I do enjoy actually, very much.

The weekend before Christmas was jolly good and busy weekend. It was the first time I was drag into the treasure hunt, as stated in my previous post. It's kinda hard the riddle given by the owner. Best of all, we can see everyone is looking for the blue box... pretending they are walking around. Right, as if we don't know you are looking for the blue box too.

Oh well, there goes my weekend. My sis, cousin and I went for another round of MV Doulos. Seems kinda nice the ship at night. Lightnings and all. Basically, they have all kind of facilities they need to survive around the world. People are friendly and the way the do things are pretty facilitate orientated - as in work together as one.

Christmas is a time to celebrate Jesus Christ's Birth but for some who are not Christian, Santa Clause will always come to town, giving out Christmas Present and hoping for white Christmas and someone always saw mommy kissing santa clause. Passing by someone's house where Jingle bells really rocks in some of the pubs and clubbing area. I mean, since when they started count down for every occassion? Even Christmas, "3, 2, 1... Merry Christmas" and people started to kiss under the mistletoe.

It's always been a tradition for my family to gather together during Christmas, singing carols before and after eve's dinner. After that, wishing santa will crash into the chimney with lots of present. Haha... I'm evil... Besides, Christmas is not about carols only, it's about food, YES!!! I made wonderful Shepherd's pie this year and my mom baked cheese cakes for desert, don't forget my cousin also prepare this wonderful yet delighting Christmas Cup Cakes.

Last day working on 26th Dec, which is Boxing day.... Hey, haven told you guys yet, I have receive the best early Christmas Gift ever this year... Guess what is it? Mayb you''ll get the chance to see it in my next post if I got used it. Actually, I have used it so often that I really need a WIFI place in Kuching. The Wifi signal in Kuching really sucks. I have to go to Bing! online everytime. Opss.. Some clues out.

Anyway, before i go, another great things happened. Remember the EggYolks couple that i've mention previously treasure hunting??? YES!!!! You did remember. If not, go back and go to their website because I have been "Cartonise". Haha...

Courtesy from TheEggYolks.blogspot.com... Thanks Egg Yolk.. It looks wonderful and weird seeing me becoming cartoon first time. Haha...

Alright, I think this is it. After blogging on and off in 2008, it has been pleasure for all who drop by and give comments, good or bad, funny sort or criticism, it doesn't matter. The thing matter the most is that we learn from our mistake in 2008 and we will climb even higher in 2009. Do start to make a list of Resolution you gonna achieve in 2009 while those in 2008 that does not achieve, let it go or just make it better in the years to come. Till then, this will probably be my last post for 2008.

Signing off from me, Ian-ization.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2009.

16 comments:

thomas said...

d cartoon looks nice n cute....haha...

ian-ization said...

Haha.. thanks Tom. =)

Unknown said...

i know wat the early christmas u have..... :P

ian-ization said...

hehe.. early Christmas Present.. Nice right??

李文健 이문건 りぶんけん said...

heyhey

i come to visit u lor

take k ya

hapi new year

Theeggyolks said...

hey!i've update my blog with ur cousin (therese's) cartoon!!haha..ask her come have a look. Its free!(for now la..promotion period!!LOL!!)

李文健 이문건 りぶんけん said...

y u dun hv chat box... hahaa... u got msn? add me ya.. ribunken@msn.com

Danny said...

lovely cakes and pose ( i mean with the flag ;p )

happy new year :)

Teric said...

newbies here wish u 09Happy New Year~

Chris said...

Happy new year..

Pike-chan said...

Happy New Year to ya~~

thomas said...

happy new year.............

ian-ization said...

Happy New Year to all =)

Chris said...

I like the last pic. :p

wayne said...

omg.. when u gonna make shepherd's pie for me?

ian-ization said...

haha.. see how lo wayne... :P