Sunday, March 15, 2009

- The worst movie in 2009 yet and the worst cineplex in town -

Which movie I am talking about? The worst movie? How bout the fighting scene or the romantic scene?

Yes. Some of you might know already. Dragon Ball Evolution. I watch it last night. Here's the thing. Me and SK was there early and we are waiting for M. M was late for 15 minutes. After that we went to our seat. The bad things I hate about going into the cinema was the movie start like half way through already and the our seats, it's in the middle and we have to crawl into our seats slowly. I always wonder that the people sitting down start cursing as we are blocking their view. When i found my seat, i put down my water and seated myself.... Suddenly, "Kuh" and I felt to the floor with my hands hanging on to the seat's handle. I realized the chair that I was about to seat comfortably, broken and my elbow was scratch by the metal of the chair. It was dark in the cinema and I could see anything. Luckily the seat beside mine was empty and I seated myself again. It was embarrassing. I could not do anything during the movie but just comfort myself to enjoy the wost movie.

The storyline was predictable as I've seen the trailer. Characted introduction, a little fighting scenes to get all the dragon balls. Pocolo aka Pico the green Namecks monster is planning to wish for immortallity wtih the Dragon ball. Muten train Goku Kame Hame Ha, Goku train himself. Muten has no choice but to use Mo Fu Bo to seal Picolo once and for all. Muten died. Goku become the big gorilla (not as big as the one in comics). Goku finally knows how to control the monster. And at last, Goku fights with Picolo with kame Hame Ha. Picolo dies.. i think as he didn't show any signs of movement. Lastly Goku wish Shen Lung to bring Muten back. The worst part of the movie was Goku kiss Chi Chi... WHAT!?!?!?!? It's ridiculous don't you think....

Right.. I think that sums up everything about the movie. Regarding the condition of the cinema, i think the management did not plan for any maintenance to preserve the place for donkey years already, that's why the chair broken. It's true that if you compare the seats in the cinema, it is bad and not comfortable at all compare to the one that I've seated in GSC, KL. AH!!! Cannot compare la. Thought The Spring Mall is planning to open GSC... till now, no news.. Very disappointed. Even KK have one GSC, which is good enough.

Gosh, i would think that Saturday would turn out to be a relaxing day and it wasn't after all. Honestly, i think after the renovation done on the cinema in the ground floor, they should open a bigger hall to accommodate more people.

Quality of the sound??? I don't think it's as good as THX or Dolby Digital, even though it was stated there Dolby Digital Surround sound. Sometimes the sound effect was cut off suddenly and then resume agian. Expect the poeple who watch the movie to read the Brad Pitt lips? Ridiculous. Google youself for star cineplex. You'll get what i mean.

KA-ME-HA-ME.......... HA!!!!!!!! And the whole building collapse. Bye bye Star Cineplex. Hello GSC... lol~

So, when's GSC gonna open in Kuching. No one knows.


Movie Ratings - Out of 5..

1 star for Dragon Ball Evolution and 2 star for Watchmen...

1 comment:

Orcagal said...

the spring gonna have a cinema soon in may/june 2009.