Saturday, March 28, 2009

- Vote Earth -

It is time to vote...

The time we realize that earth is in grave danger...

The time we realize that climate change drastically...

The time we realize that notorious forestation are vastly being impose...

The time we realize ice on the north and south will flood our continents...

The time we realize that we can make a change on this situation...

Make it happen tonight, 28 March 2009 at 830pm to 930pm...

The earth is counting on us to make a difference...

To make the world a better place...

To tell the people now that it is not too late to save this madness...

It is time to tell the people to VOTE EARTH...

Just switch OFF your lights for 60 minutes...

60 Earth Hour...





Okay... Right... Does that even convince you to Vote the earth by switching off the lights for one hour tonight? Here's What I'm going to do...

If I'm at home, I'll definitely switch off the lights regardless of whether the whether is hot or not. Oh One thing for sure.. My computer are surely going to be OFF...

Else

If I'm not at home and are outside having my dinner or walking around (hope you don't see me) I'll be parking somewhere where no one will see me... Yeah right... Oh well, probably I'll join those people to support 60 Earth Hour.. wherever i will be tonight... Slight programming don't you think?? lol~

Hence, there's nothing to lose huh? Lately, I have a terrible nick of concentration working towards what I would want to achieve. I know that first time working outside, you have politics, you have people who work on your side, your team members and those who supports you. Manufacturing life could be horrible sometimes. My sense of working is towards something which is practical. Probably one of my friend was right about manufacturing working environment. Long time, it would be boring. Short term, we gain experience which we never would have thought so. I appreciate the fact that for the past few months I have been working my A*S off to gain not only respect from someone, on the other hand, it was wise to make the right decision sometimes without neglecting the possibility of making the wrong ones. I did one make a very drastic move to deal with problem. I made a wrong decision. No harm done but I did gain trust and respect from those who work with me in the same area.
Again, i would not mind that working hard for something to achieve the goal. Life is just like a routine. Seems like it and I once heard that this is real life, yet and it's true. Would you jeopardize your life and do something different just to change the course of your life now? Even so, I drink every morning hoping to see everything goes smoothly everyday. Even so, accident do happened and I actually saw couple of them seemingly that I only pray that the person who got involve is alright.

Decision in life are like throwing darts. You plug it out from no where and you actually gain something from it. Chances of hitting it are slim but slightly overwhelm if once do actually believe in in.

Now, why do i get the feeling that for the next few months that everything will stop... Meaning that factories closed and retrenchment increase. Even Western Digital, the plant opposite my company is closing down. With it's process of deferring till end of April, I think the employee will start boycotting the employer of the year for so many years with the previous management guiding them through. Despite that I am still new, rumors has it that in some other neighboring countries, those people only work twice a week. Terrible isn't it.

Alright, it is time to make a move for me to change the course of my life. Oh well, starting from tomorrow. I wouldn't wanna miss tonight's history making of 60 Earth Hour. Till then...

- VOTE EARTH -

~ Ianization ~

4 comments:

theeggyolks said...

Hi!!ow have u been?Anyways, i'm going to off the light soon too (earth hour ma)..haha!! Happy blogging :)

thomas said...

i oso ll switch off my lights and oso my pc...

Danny said...

i was there when KLCC switch off the lights... not as impressive as i thought...thanks to all the buildings around it with their lights still on...

Chris said...

yeah, we shud support it...