Friday, April 10, 2009

- Pre Easter -


The biggest mistake I've made is staying home all the time. No.. That's not even true. For some reasons, I think I cannot earn a off day like today, Good Friday. Early morning called from work and need advice to work on the machine. I was like... It's 7 am, and it's Good Friday. Can't I deserve a little rest from any distraction? On the other hand, I have just renew the road tax of my car together with the insurance. Overall, Cost me about RM800. that's like cost me my hands and legs. WHAT!!?! Guess I need to render the rest of the days with buscuits every night.

Talking about life, couldn't be much of an enthusiast weeks or months for me as the business is dropping every month. Argh!!! With the economic situation right now, everyone is doing their best to support their life with what they have now, including me of course. Don't you realize that I've been sitting at home for weeks and try to figure out extreme measurement to take without compromising the other. I was suppose to go out this weekend, but since it's a Holy Week, Easter is coming, I might as well just become who I am always be for the moment. Thus, Blessed Easter to ya all.

Seemingly that I already got two wedding invitation In June and September, I'm thinking of traveling once again. Destination, Sarawak. Ha. Seems like both the wedding will be in my own state, once again, I can foresee that this will be a good planning to revisit the history. Not quite. Like I've said, keep my finger cross now, probably I'll be having a week off during Gawai. I know.. I know... I'm not celebrating it but who cares, it will be a free holiday. September?? Not yet planning. Apart from that, end of this month would probably foresee another "off" week for me. Guess what? I missed David Archuleta's Concert but Lee Hom's concert is in May... Should I????? Long way to think about that... or should I say I have Plan B to cover it. So, who's off end of this month? Any suggestion on the holiday destination? I would consider the gesture if there's a plan.

Paint Ball anyone??

Keep it up and signing off...

Ian


8 comments:

ian-ization said...

Shoot.. i lost all the blog list.. anyone care to contribute their blog site?? thanks. Oh ya... please do leave your comments too.. lol~

- m e r l y s s a - said...

why la u sound so depressing...!! lets anticipate for the wedding!!! we'll get ambrose drunk!! =P

savante said...

Two weddings to prepare for! Drinks!

Orcagal said...

haha..take k man. don't stress urself out. enjoy urself. :)

ian-ization said...

Why la i sound so depress?!?! Aduh.. next post wouldn't be that depressing at all.. lol.. Blessed Easter to Ya all.. =)

Danny said...

instead of paint ball, why not do painted eggs?
1st off all, we paint all the eggs nice nice for Easter..then throw la..btw, use raw eggs ;p
but sorry, i can throw till east msia lo ;p

ian-ization said...

lol.. danny.. If u can throw till east m'sia, I would have waited it for very long long time now... haha...

Tony Leong said...

wah.. so long didnt update already. happy easter!