Tuesday, April 14, 2009

- Reply -

Monday, 6 April 2009

1pm - Sunny day
I'm feeling my nose block and started to get sick. Couldn't do much after telling my supervisor that I had to leave after I settled some work in the morning. His approval seems kinda lenient. I had my whole afternoon sleep after taking the medicine doctor had given me.


Wednesday, 8 April 2009

730am - Sunny morning
It was time to stop swallowing the antibiotics doctor had given me 2 days ago. It's kinda hard to keep up 2 tablets, 3 times daily. I'm sick of having tablets all these while. Hopefully my situation can sustain as long as it can, for now.


Monday, 13 April 2009

1130pm - Cold midnight
I could not sleep. Two days in a role where I was thinking about work and some other stuffs. Concerning the ability to withstand the weakness that I'm having and not relieving it after years of restrain myself from having it all over again. My Firefox Browser was open once again... Checking my gmail and pen in the words that forbids me to write. Sent. Sign Out and close my browser abruptly. Continue the movie "Yes Man!" by Jim Carrey.

Clicking on my ipod touch to update my gmail and to no avail of any reply.


Tuesday, 14 April 2009

130pm - moderate whether after drizzling in the morning
Was anticipating the reply but could not check any mail from company. As always.

5pm - whether unavailable
Apply Pharynx Lozenges and Difflam to cool off the potential sore throat.

930pm - cool windy night
The Amazing Race was showing. Checked mail and received reply...


- Ianization -

6 comments:

Danny said...

seems that u r not feeling that well huh? me too la..always feel like vomiting ;(

Tony Leong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ian-ization said...

Hope i dont' vomit... only feel nausea...

Orcagal said...

take care man!! get well soon.

wayne said...

danny is pregnant, i guess. u just have to drink more water. :) get well soon

ian-ization said...

Wayne: I think so too... danny.. go seek doctor for medical advice.. lol~