Saturday, October 17, 2009

- Blood Test -

Speaking of blood test, I was madly integrated my so called "Hives" which I had it like two weeks ago. I stop taking anything to do with eggs and dairy products. It was excruciating not to have those during breakfast and I was going insane about it.

Prompting for help from the company's in-house medical doctor, I was advice to issue my blood to the Normah Medical Hospital for the comprehensive blood test. Results will be release in 10 days. That's what the doctor said.

Well, till today, I couldn't make up my mind whether to go or not. By this morning, it triggers me that whatever it takes, it's for my own good for health. Probably Monday, first thing in the morning, I'll report to the doctor. We'll see how comprehensive and detail the report could be.

The weird thing about me having hives is challenging myself to counter my own immune system to the max. I'm not sure whether that's the right thing to do but as long as it don't bring any harm to me. Pop an allergic pills and there it goes, recover as it is. Side effect, don't dare to think about it.

To bring on the more challenging part, I force myself to take two eggs mixed with waffer and biscuits. 8 hours later, I'm perfectly fine as my body doesn't show any reaction from any allergic reaction.

Why???

Anyone can tell me why???

Is it because of the fall this morning? By the way, I had a bad fall on the slippery floor this morning. As careless as I am, the bruises knee forces me to stay home whole day reading "The Lost Symbol" and update my resume.

Anyway, I'm not suggesting that my hives is totally gone but, in any case, it something might have trigger to stop the reaction and push towards the forbidden elements in my body. That won't help in solving any crimes.

I'm just too frantic because I don't have the bit of idea what's going on now.

I'm going crazy soon...

- ianization -

5 comments:

MrDettol said...

cheer up!

ian-ization said...

Mr Dettol: Thanks but i'll be much more cheering up if i know what i've got.. =)

JC said...

Chill. I know I am not in any position to say that. Not that I am a doctor, no.

But what can you do? Right? Beside meeting the doctor, taking some allergy and itchy pills and to wait for the report?

Whatever it is, just chill.

I had something similar last time. Considering lucky than you, I had it suddenly one night, I felt so itchy I thought it was mosquito and start scratching it.

Did not sleep well (like what happened today: tired but cannot fall asleep) and when I turn on the light, I was shocked to the max of my life. Imagine seeing red big spot of bumps appeared suddenly on your bare skin.

I don't really remember what I did. Told my mom and took some pills then went back to sleep? Luckily the next day it went off and I am fine now.

I too have sensitive skin. But I guess your case is different as mine. I don't know. Just felt like commenting today =D Take care.


(p.s. sorry ya, symptom of not enough sleep here: start crapping without knowing what I am trying to convey)

MrDettol said...

taking less of protein food might help thou. =)

ian-ization said...

JC: No problems at all. I would like to find out what's got into me these days. Probably not the chemical i was dealing with these days. But hey, i might go back to eating eggs and dairy products again.. Say, I would say i have sensitive skin too =)

MrDettol: Taking less protein won't help much. Replacing food with protein does help. That won't keeps me from having protein deficiency.