Sunday, October 04, 2009

- Forsee October -

Last month was a heck of month to have allergic... Yes.. Hives.. I still have..

I have done some simulation on my own body..

Apparently, I think I might be allergic to egg and dairy product...

Reason?? I'm not sure at the moment.

Should it be my immune system degraded?

Should it be something to do with my blood?

Or should it be that I really will start allergic to egg and dairy products?

Still in vain. I need to do blood checking next weekend. Hopefully I'll get some information before getting myself poke by needle...

What do you think?

Back to reality! One year back, which is October, I was having a hard time bouncing up and down my working schedule - 24/7 and my own chill out time. Hope I would plan ahead from now though... It's going to be a tough week ahead..

It's drizzling now here... I'm going to say that it would be nice to sleep at this moment but my head are still killing brain cells while regenerating new ones. This little guy seems to be forever energetic.

New series and New Movies... This is what I am doing for now =)

Hmmm.. Isn't it small.. Oh well.. Need some follow up and catching up soon~

- ianization -

5 comments:

Danny said...

i like to 'chase' drama series as well.. but not those HK series la..

get well soon n take care worr :)

Chris said...

Actually what r u working as>?

ian-ization said...

Danny: Wow.. i'm into english series for now. =)

Chris: guess..

William said...

Skin allergies are weird. They suddenly pop up. My eczema started during puberty, so one can say that hormones was the trigger.

ian-ization said...

But my case, it is still anonymous...