Wednesday, December 30, 2009

- 3 years ago today -



It was half day working in the plant 3 years ago today, Saturday of course. So far away, in the jungle with lots of plantation around...

Basically, this is what we are doing each and everyday for the 3 months back and for stay.

1. Woke up as early as 530am in the morning from Monday to Saturday.

2. First thing first. Brush my teeth and start squatting on the toilet bowl and felt asleep... lol~

3. After that, cold bath! Yeah, you can imagine, there's no water heater and the morning bath in the middle of no where is bloody freezing... It's good freshen my whole body.

4. 645am - My friend will start driving us to work.

5. 7am - Reach the plant. Clock in. Start unpacking our stuffs and off we go for our daily routine monitoring - so called internship in the plant.

6. 9am - Tea time!

7. 930am - Start studying and taking notes of the Plant Wide Process.

8. 12pm - Clock Out. LUNCH TIME! Go back home. Cook lunch - My friend will start chopping vegetables, while we take turns to cook rice everyday. For protein, we usually go for some fried stuffs or just normal meat that we can cook easily.

9. 1pm - Clock in. Back to Work. Usually our afternoon are sleepy afternoon. Honestly we felt asleep sometime. lol~ no one cares I guess. Only our supervisor didn't say anything.. This time around. usually we will have to go down to the plant to learn more of the processing methods and all the process from FFB to the crude oil. With all the process control intact, I believe our life in this line is not simple. A little mistake can bring the whole plant in jeopardy. In terms of servicing and maintaining the line, outsource servicing are require every period of time, say, every 3 months or unless in certain condition, in case of emergency, only the  technician are able to troubleshoot all the issues. Still do not know what i'm doing? Didn't I told you already just now?

10. 430pm - Clock Out. Go back home. Resting. Our daily routine of "Cho Dai Ti" starts around 5pm after we had our afternoon tea break - there's an aunty selling kuih which is nice... Damn so seducing. Imagine we bought her curry puff and other kuih and she was so happy about it. Start with our card games. Basically, I think I mastered the game in 3 months time. Imagine for 3 months, we never fail to play cards everyday, except for Saturday of course.

11. 600pm - the sun set on the west soon. So what's for dinner. Home cook of course. 3 of us really have fun doing cooking every day without fail.

12. 730pm - After bath, we start to enjoy our dinner. Yum yum! Can't believe it's still fresh in my mind.

13. 8pm - Cho Dai Ti... Damn , there's one time I took four "Dis" and I loose it all... Wah! So embarrassing.

14. 930pm - Bedtime!

15. The rest of the day... Its all about daily routine.

Well, 3 years ago today, I still remember that I went back to Miri, as usual. Arrived around 4pm in the afternoon back to Senadin. Around 5pm, I'll be cycling around Lutong beach about 1 hour. Taking pictures here and there. Watching the sun set with my nostalgic bicycle. Ops... Can't find it... Looking at the sky of people playing... Motor Parachuting i guess.. loL~



There! The quality is pretty bad but that's all I have that time.



- The sun set at Lutong Beach -

Oh, and I never fail to go to the beach every weekend after I came down from the plantation to Miri. Anyway, it's just so happened that this morning I woke up around 4 am. Looking at the time on my Ipod, 30th December, just like a pop corn that pop out of no where.

All I could think of is that, this is the most memorable period and imagine for the whole 3 months. I actually got fatter by 10kg... Lol~ Wad?!?! It's not like I can do anything in the plant. Pros and Cons living in the outskirt where people will have no life at all but in terms of air, you can live longer there.

Well, all I can tell you it's not my way of living there. That's why I choose not to go back there. Experience is the most important when it is a piece of memory that can last eternity.

And that's not all that happened in that summer!

Happy New Year 2010 Everyone!

- ianization - 

5 comments:

Danny said...

at least u have a not so bad memories :))
happy good year 2010 :))

thomas said...

ERM ERM ,NT SO BAD LOR....HEHEHE....
ANYWAY IT PASS ADY, HAPPY 2010.....

Orcagal said...

Internship memories! :D

savante said...

Coming back to Miri again?

ian-ization said...

Savante, not sure probably not unless I have business there.... How bout u drop by Kuching??