Sunday, December 27, 2009

- Everything has a reasonable explanation -

Around 1130pm last night...

It was at the area of Kampung Mambong and Kampung Jambu...

I RAMP! into a pot hole... Instantaneously, I'm driving an unbalance car.. One of my back tire was ramp very hard until it was flat... It was dark and I have a feeling that we overshoot the entrance to Kampung Jambu.. and I was write. Worst come to worst, there's not street lights.. Damn the road..



I was suppose to hook up my spare tire in my boot and I found out that the tire is F**King small! Like a Kereta Sorong's tire. Shit! Luckily, my friends have bigger spare tire to hook on. and it was like the most cacat car ever...



Guess I need a new tire to replace this cacat spare tire... TADA!!



Smart eh! Supposedly just change to Michelin's tyre, dad told me it was bloody expensive.. Oh well, just got Dunlop instead.



Damn, Michelin is bloody fat! lol~ After washing my car this afternoon, I saw another dent on my right side front tire! Yiks! The shop are close now. FML! I'm gonna spend unexpected emergency budget again.. Hope everything will be find tomorrow when I drive to work...

FML!

- ianization - 

3 comments:

Danny said...

hope that's the last bad thing that happened to u this year.. happy GOOD year 2010 :)

ian-ization said...

I hope so Danny, I Hope so...

Orcagal said...

Happy new year! :)