Wednesday, October 04, 2006

- Halloween -

The past few months have been an endless roller coaster for me. Tons of happennings and i can't really find the right time to update my blog, even until now. it's drizzling out there and i quickly took my shower. sitting down here facing my desktop again. - www.google.com - searching for something or a word to describe my title. none. Type: Road. None. None make sense. all "The Road not taken" by RObert Frost. Nah... hmm.... well, interestingly i fix my CPU with the help of the professional and do some hardware shopping in KL. overall, it's reasonable and worth or else i won't be sitting at home wondering like an idiot who fling the mattress out again. hmmmm i juz made up all those. anyway, i have been wondering how long would it take for me to clear off my throat as its getting worst every morning i woke up from my bed. The haze is ok compare to the other part of Sarawak. Everyday have to suck in all those poisonous air juz to live our life. The irresponsible human who declare themself "burner", Please STOP it now. Ur action will be judge and action will be taken against u. Right where i am again. Mooncake Festival is juz around the corner, it's this Friday. so, where is my Tang Lung?? i am going to cut the mooncake into 8 parts and sitting inside my room while watching cHang Er dance graceully and rabbit jumping around. lol..... Saturday 7th of October is our campus's open day, Sunset Carnival 2007. Hope everything goes according to the plan. hehe... Assignments and Projects are pilling up and end of semester is soon. That's where our fear reappear again. Final Exams. Well, training is end of the year and i still haven found one yet.... Oh No!!! Doom.... hmm... Craving for someone right now.... Right. Halloween is end of this Month... Be prepare to witness the most disgusting and disgraceful Boogeyman ever alive in da world. That's me. Signing out. Cheers!!!!!

No comments: