Friday, April 13, 2007

- Friday the 13th -

Yeap, today is definitely Friday the 13th. I'm serious, go look into your calender now. Alright. I'm not staying awake for long because i'm so so so tired. Actually, i'm planning to put a blog entry in the morning. Hmmmm... On the other hand, might as well just put an entry.

For the past few days, rats have been crawling around my house for couple of times. It was so disgusting and it sticks so so so much until i need to clean up the pooh and pee of theirs. YUKS!!!!! I don't dare to even touch them. i was force to clean those yuky stuff. Anyway, that's not the big problems. The main problems is that, if me or my housemates do not plan to clean the place, something bad might come. Then yesterday afternoon, i went to buy Rat poison, comes in super glue and i hope super enough to stick their butt ..... yiks.... See how will they move till the next day i'll torture them under the sun or juz burn them alive.... Muahhaahhahhahaha..... who cares... i mean seriously, they crawl around the house here and there.

Another problem is that, the poison is very strong and i can smell it inside my room. I hope it won't bring any harm to human though.. cause inhalation of those poison might cause failure in breathing. CHOI!!!!! Anyway, while i was cycle home after buying the poison, i cycle along the lake and i notice this beautiful made "cottage" like house nearby the road.. Darn, it's damn pretty. it's awesome as its just and imitation of those wood house. Here's a glimpse of the house from afar.


Now, look at that. it's just half way finishing. I wonder who owns the house. it's so great that i myself wanna go in there to have a look but in case the owner is there, i'm not that thick face enough to go inside because the whole place might collapse. CHOI!!!!!! again??? What's with me today?!?!?!?!?!?!


Alright, this is the front porch of the house. Hope when this house finish, everyone invited to the open house... or not... haha....

Cheerz~!!!!

No comments: