Sunday, July 27, 2008

- Movie Carnival -

It was my first to the Movie Carnival, organize by Star Cineplex. Hmmm.. guess those people who knows Star would have a better idea about the quality of their movies.

It was a beautiful morning in Kuching where the birds were chirping, and the grass were swirling. I need to go back to work as there's tons of workload piling up every week. I cannot understand why, but this is my life at the moment. Work - come back - online/watch tv/yam cha - sleep and the next day same things happened all over again. Haiz.. I really dont have good plans in my life. Anyway, Working was fine and praying that it won't rain yesterday night......

Well, it rains. I guess, we need to sit at the wet open air. Well, the place as expected was pack with people. Big stage and everything. Initially we all reach there by 9 pm. Expecting The bank Job will be on air.....


Got my chips and water, sitting down on the huge movie banner provided because the field is wet. Then later, a guy announce that someone would perform / singing first. I thought it was a commercial break or something. WAD THE F***!!!!!! The singing last for an hour till 1030. Damn. Though the ticket was at RM4. I don't expect they are having a singing competition. It was terrible like vegetable.. HORRIBLE indeed. Some of them sing out of tune and that really kills my mood on this stupid movie Carnival. That's not the worst part. When the Bank Job Started, the sound effect of the movie was pretty bad actually. I don't want to criticize about that. As expected actually.

I was expecting to watch The Happening around 11 something and it turns out that The Bank Job lasted for 2 hours... people are getting up already when the movie finishes. Wow... I really can't imagine how tired movie Carnival can be. Luckily i didn't go tonight because it rains. pretty wet for those who are going to watch it. HA!!!!

That pretty much from me for now. Till then, PC fair next weekend as well as KUCHING FESTIVAL!!!! Alas, after 5 years, I have the chance to celebrate Kuching Festival again... What's so good about it.... of course. FOOD!!!!

Signing out... with another lame post...

4 comments:

Legolas said...

I will definitely choose to watch movies indoors.

ian-ization said...

Yeah i agree with you... It's the worst experience.. unless the set are arrange in a way that people would actually enjoy it.. that's my first and the last.. haha...

savante said...

And here you have me, watching the entire Lord of the Rings outdoors for ten hours :)

ian-ization said...

For real?? gosh.. i mean if the setting is comfortable then it'll be good though.. haha..