Sunday, June 28, 2009

- Manic Month -


Yet another manic month... and so forth. Having hard time to space out every inch of my life. If i am giving a chance now, probably this is a good time to make changes. I will always repeat what i have said but done nothing. I lost faith and confidence in everything i do. Not to include my common wrong doing and pass out every time i found out that ignorance is really a bliss.. Or is it?? The more i ignore, the more i know less.. Again, isn't it good? What do you think? Have ignorance really gives you a headache or does it provide happiness in life once would ever think of? I need advice...

4 comments:

thomas said...

i cannot gv u any advice...
bt gd luck to you lar...

ian-ization said...

yiks.. so bad.. at least say something nice la.. haha~

Chris said...

Ohh.. what changes u 1 2 make?

ian-ization said...

erm.. not sure.. in terms of my anger... i'm really a hot tempered guy.. kinda becoming worst soon...