Thursday, December 17, 2009

- Pre-Christmas Part 5 -

This will be a best gift ever for this year's Christmas. It was a busy morning...

Can I speak to ian (of course he's mentioning my name)? 

Speaking here. How may I help you? 

I'm calling from Shell... 

........

.......


Thank you... 

I still do not believe that this is happening. Usually this is a prank call. I was thinking... Hmm.. at least it makes me happy for the day..

Those were last Friday...

Unbelievable... Just, just now, when I was in the fuel station refuel my car, there's a white paper printed out in words. I was shocked... seeing my name on the first row.

At least that's black and white. Abruptly, I have to urge to open the website and check for my name...

WahLA!!!

 

There's my name!!!



Shoot! Am I lucky to be the winner.. Anyway, only RM100 + 100 Bonus Link only la... Haha.. the RM100,000 winner is not me... Still, I'm still running for the contest.. Wohoo~

Thanks Shell!

Watching Laughing Gor The movie now...



Have a great Long~  weekend ahead guys!

- ianization -

4 comments:

Danny said...

wow.. congrats..
maybe i shld start filling up the forms now.. :))
wish me luck :))

ian-ization said...

GOod Luck Danny!

Tony Leong said...

wish you a merry christmas in advance, valerian! hehe

ian-ization said...

Hey Tony, Wishing you A happy Merry Christmas too =)