Thursday, January 05, 2012

- 5th January, 2012 -

This just in!

Rain started off around 10pm last night. Got home, feeling like its another "good-to-sleep" night. Cozy in the comforter.

About 530AM in the morning, woke up with the snooze beside me. Went back to sleep for another hour. Woke up and felt something wrong.


After taking my breakfast, my mom told me the drain wasn't able to flow properly. As the effect of it, the water level began to increase. Car porch wasn't exclude as well.


Gosh, this was terrible. Couldn't imagine how heavy the rain going to be and worst of all when will it stop raining.

Gushing out my car into the main road hoping things wasn't that bad.

It was, however horrible views. Everywhere flood...

Jalan Laksamana, Jalan Matang, Jalan Batu Lintang, BDC, etc...

Thinking that the rain would not cease at that moment, was concerning about the house got flooded. Mom is at home alone saving our assets at home.

Make a firmed decision to go back home.

Took me almost an hour and a half to make it back home safely.


The famous Batu Lintang School got flooded. Good luck with the King tide this weekend.

Even the Shell station was treated evenly with the taste of flood.


Was driving carefully and pray everything will be ok.

And worst of all, I was stuck in traffic jam for almost 2 hours. To make it worst, Stomachache!!!!!


I'm glad that I made it home safely.

Be safe and drive safe. Remember your love ones at home.

Again, Good Luck with the King tide this weekend.

ChiAo!

No comments: