Friday, October 05, 2007

- The most Expensive Supper ever -

It was the HOTTEST day of 2007. Yes it is, pardon me if u are having air conditioning at home. I don't have. Dr. Yudi was in some sort of conference today, basically the whole week. Class replacement would be tomorrow afternoon. Anyway, i still need to go uni early tomorrow to settle some of the assignments and projects. About the Prom Night and Curtin Open day Post, i'm sorry because i haven had the time to get the picture from those who are having digi cam. I'm just so busy. It's October now and it's the last month for my University days. It's over soon. That's the later part... Now focusing on the current part.

As of today, like i mention above, it was the HOTTEST day in 2007, for now. I don't know what had happened to the weather. Couple days ago, i was having class on at 8 am. Suddenly it rained so heavy that i would just go back to my dream. Half past seven, DARN... WTF~!!!! The sun shine so bright now.. as if it didn't rain. the road soaked with the rain was evaporated faster than ever. Luckily i made it to the class.

And as of today, i was at home whole day wanting to concentrate doing all my work.... cutting down my workload konon... The heat is just like what i've felt when i work in bakery before. Even though i was naked walking around.... (yeah right)... of course i taken my bath for .... i lost count. Right... and i decided to take of my cloth and started to do my work... Right... Then again... i was roasted and becoming crispier than ever.. Wanna try some part of me now??

I told myself, tonight i need to go coffee bean to drink something cold. I don't care those who are busy or not. Just have to get those with car. Right.. and i did.. Edward is the victim and u know what??? It turns out i had the most expensive supper ever. Cling Cling... the cash machine sound... RM101.75... WAH!!!!!! actually i pay on behalf 1st but wah Edward, u really really really geng... can eat till so much. Actually hor, it for his storage. =.=""""""""

WOw.. can't believe le... I ordered Tiramisu Cheesecake (as usual) and Ice Latte.

Pau ordered some drinks ( i forgot) and Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake.. Delicious...

And Edward's eating red berry cheesecake and chicken pie and hot chocolate.

and....
and no drinks pictures... sorry... till then i'm signing off...

Cheerz~!!!

p/s: Hot weather, pls juz go away.. i need air con....

4 comments:

lookenneth said...

global warming

ian-ization said...

Inconvenient truth...

銘年金日 said...

about the miri's heat...i hav no comment...however, the supper really expensive...

anywhere...have to try it once a while..tis is ''life'' that always clings on our lips rite????..kaka...

ian-ization said...

Yeah i know... but i mean at least i don't eat much that night.. keke... wah u going back to Epoh tomorrow... White coffee....
Hehe... i got evil smile here... asking u to buy white coffee for me now.. can u ???