Friday, October 12, 2007

- One Word, SIENZ -

I know you just can't find that word in your dictionary. It's just so crazy how sometimes people can get. Typical Friday night. Didn't went to the Single thingy in Church of Mater Dei. Just have had the mood do lots of stuff i wanted to do. Even my damn assignments and project. I just can't find the motivation to do it. My friends have been rushing me every single day. Yet it's still undone. What the heck i am thinking about?? What am I so demotivated?? Why am I having such a hard time to continue what i am do?? Questions keep popping up now and then. Even in sleep i dream about some freaky and waking up the next morning, telling myself it's just a dream and life moves on.

It's like a total freaking week for me. It's mid month of October now. One and a half month to go. Gambate, i told myself... Every single days... talking about sleeping, i woke up pretty early everyday. 530am to be precise. Can't sleep, can't eat sometimes. The first thing i woke up is brushing my teeth while waiting for the PC to load into windows. Sitting in front of the monitor, i just don't know what should i do. My mind is totally blank everytime i stare at the opened file. My projects. I just can't think of anything to write on it.

Life has been hard. Study free week is here and basically i don't need one now because there's basically none for us this semester. Workload pilling up even in free week. Ask our lecturer why is it so?? It's 50 credits subject, what do you expect? What will you expect when u work out there next time?? You think you gonna have time to even breath??? Yeah i know.. I know all about it.. I KNOW!!!! But I just can't focus. 2 more weeks then it's end of semester... what have i done?? Did i just went through a short term memory course on how to forget about something and learn something new again?

Another post with lots of complains. I don't even know why did i write this post for.

I'm just so frustrated about things that've gone through in my life now...

What can You do right???

That's all for now...

No comments: