Thursday, December 13, 2007

- I got Tag pula -

Yeah i got tag by Martin. I haven been tag by someone b4.. This gives me a reason to blog now.. Ha..

The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post this rules.

2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.

3. Tag eight (8) people.

(+ with a picture of your in black and white)


1. I am so lazy till i simply put this picture.. This one will do.. course it looks awesome don't you think??
2. I'm officially graduated and seeking for job now.
3. I hate number 3... there's no need to explain.. that's the fact.. ha.
4. Looking 4ward for Christmas every year.. cause it's the best day of the year...
5. Five is the digit i want for my salary to be when i start working.. Nothing is impossible...
6. I have a habit of complaining and comparing stuffs that are unnecessary...
7. I like the SSlluurrppyy in 7Eleven.. I can drink it within seconds to get my brain freeze for and hour... lolx...
8. Eight is the eight people i will tag now... Be prepare...

I TAG (in alphabetical order) : Adrian, Angeline, Kayren Kuek, Kenin, Kenneth Loo, Kimbuali, Ocmaster and Whoong.. Ha..

Enjoy... XP

No comments: