Thursday, December 20, 2007

- Interview or Interviews -

I receive a called from Hua Lon Corporation, a textile company in KL where the plant is located in Nilai/Seremban. It's my first interview and I was happy that work is coming for me.

Yesterday, I received a called from Tai Kwong-Yokohama Battery Industries Sdn. Bhd. The company is located in Semenyih, also in KL.

Couple of solutions i have now:
1. Go to KL and go for the interview(s).
2. Reasons on going: gain experience, go for it and do whatever i like.. Oh and the important thing is $$$ out again.. and i can earn my own for now.
3. The flight ticket is ROCKET SKY HIGH!!!!!! I am having doubts on making decision on flying there... need your views about it.
4. Accommodation: Good way is to "fan kai". I am reluctantly staying at my cousins place for so long also for nothing, yet i need to transfer to another friend's house. I need a place to stay.... *being VERY thick face* now.
5. Last but not least, I can choose not to go.

So whatever it is, i'm still in a dilemma to make such a hasty decision. Let me know your view asap. WAH!!!!! I'm in serious problems here...

*sob*sob...

4 comments:

lookenneth said...

Semenyih??? Come work here and stay with me :P

ian-ization said...

haha.. hope so.. but see how la.. 60% i'm going already...

PsyCHZZZ said...

I think you should go and try it out... if possible, go to KL like for a week - arrange as many interviews as possible within that same week. Then go for them.

That way it'll increase the chances and also save you time and money (flying back and forth).

Btw, here's a nice article on answering some common questions during interview -
http://www.wisebread.com/how-to-answer-23-of-the-most-common-interview-questions

All the best man!

Anonymous said...

Go KL interview. Kimbuali supports ur decision. Just go nia. Then leave the rest of the results to GOD. All the best! ^^