Monday, December 03, 2007

- Trap and Release: Part II -

I'm back to finish off my last piece of memory in Miri. It's time to show my empty house. It took me and my housemates whole day long to clean everything and threw everything away. The house looks so clean, even the agent said she seldom see guys house so clean... Wanna know the secret??

Rubbish generated from cleaning the house...

This is the rubbish for two years plus the 3 years from other houses. That's not it. Actually we threw some of our rubbish to our neighbor also. They are actually back to Bintulu already so guess no one knows about it. Don't ask me why we are not being sustainable enough to bring back all the rubbish. To tell u the truth, I brought back most of my stuffs and overall, i pack 16 boxes and it only cost RM200.

The rest of my stuff

Yes, and this is the last thing i'll be flying back with.

Last day in Curtin. Took lots of photos and i will miss all the precious memories, every step i made and every decision i made in the University. Haiz... Life Moves on... Here are some of the random photos took...

Pau, Me, PS and Dr. Veena...

My way of explaining the existence of alien... NOT!!!

Floating on The Island...

Floating on The Island with PS...

My last class with Dr. Pau... lolx...

Steps to remember...

And the Great wall of Curtin...

Last but not least.. My favorite pix..

To be Continue...

No comments: