Friday, March 19, 2010

- カイ Chill out -



It's Friday of course. I realize that time pass without my acknowledgement. Have been working none stop, getting frustrated with my sleeping disorder, routine exclamation and judgement that need to be reclaim. 

Couple of times I have tell myself that comparing with the so call good friend of mind is not going to help nor does it, base on certain circumstances. It doesn't matter I think. A friend once told me that we all have our own problems in life whether it is family, friendship, relationship or even companionship. 

Maintaining this life sux! big time. I heard that many people would have their own saying when it comes to lunch, dinner, supper and late night party. It's a preferences you see. Alright, still don't get me do you? Say, when we saw something peculiar or extremely interested in, we would just think about it a while, whether to get it or not. Like wise, not everyone would do the same thing. Especially dealing with such magnificent items which can cure your cancer or a simple disease called "flu". 

On the contrary, nothing beats the heck out of the rating of the movie I'm going to watch. Predict that I'm organizing the worst movie outing again. Seriously, how many movies this year till now, have you rated the best so far! Boom Boom Pow after that? 

Oh well, I'll be still walking through the soil of this world. Ending with lots of emptiness and time. Waste of time. Shoot! Can't I get something out of my mind so that I can really enjoying something I like to do? Seriously again, do you ever do something you like and be inspired by it? Longing and hoping that it would not end. A dream of yours, a goal that you would achieve in say 5 years, a loads that only weigh like a feather, and .... 

Be not the one I am now.

カイ

p/s: still don't get me right?

No comments: