Monday, March 08, 2010

カイ 's Concern



I was going off from work around 8pm just now. As usual, dark parking lots with only 2 streets light.

Reach down my keys and ignites the car engine.

Remember that I have take away 4 pieces of bread sticks from Pizza Hut.

When I was about to reach for my first, I was divert into the car two parking lots away.

Looking curiously within the dark parking lots, It was my colleague.

Her head was down on the steering wheel.

Abruptly, stop my engines and walk out the door.

While walking towards the car, I saw her gripping hard on a tissue paper, probably wet.

Instantly, I knock on her car window and she wined down a quarter.

Asking meticulously on her situation at the moment, It was hard to extinguish the element of sadness.

Yet so humble and convincing.

Look upon the very sad face remind me of my younger days.

The wind whisper into my ears, knowing that I might be taking advantage of the cool yet comfortable reminiscence...

While bidding the last farewell for the day, it was consciously being deluded into the same stead.

Like wise, another dark hours is ending soon,

Won't be surprise if this is a nocturnal habit for some...

- カイ -

No comments: