Sunday, March 21, 2010

- カイ is Sick -


Horrible. It started off after lunch on Friday, right after I ate the "Cha kueh tiaw". Not sure whether it's that piece of meal that makes my facial expression horrible now or something else. 

Till now, I still tell my friends that I'm recovering thought I am no way to the recovery. I am, otherwise to be said that I wasn't taking enough rest. It was until then I realize that I work without any compensation. How so? Beats me. I do not want to tell. 

Eating medicine nowadays is like popping illegal pills. It becomes a habit as my nostrils are becoming too sensitive towards dust, weather and other elements of life that can bring me to this stage. Serious, I'm on "Clarinase" almost every week. Is my antibody that week? Am I consider those people who will pop pills no matter what? or I really need to seek specialize advice on my condition. 

I remember when I was younger, less than 10 years old. I always get sick and the point here is that popping pills into my mouth is equal to vomit out... Disgusting when I think back. My parents on the other hand will try their best to pop it into my mouth by using pressing the medicine in to powder form, plus milo usually, and ask me to swallow it no matter what. Talking about phobia, I'll like to talk about one of my earliest phobia when travelling. 

Not to brag about all the sickness makes Ian a dull boy. People, weather change drastically, without any siren or signal. One day I would have knock my head and face down and not getting up anymore. Touch wood. 

I hope i'm getting better soon to join the Earth Hour Next Saturday. Do beep me if you are in Kuching. Anyone! 

カイ


1 comment:

Chris said...

Remember to take k ur health ya..