Sunday, April 25, 2010

- カイ on Product Review on Card Reader by Kingston Technologies -

Yes. This is my first product review on one of my gadget. So you know that, I'm not so a Tech guy myself but I will try to recommend good stuffs though.


Alright, without any delay, The Kingston Technology 19 in 1 Media Reader is a very useful item where you can use it anyway, with computer of course.


The packaging is typically simple and very well seal tight with the Quality Seal. It comes together with a 3 feet USB cable just in case, the CPU is not reachable.


The Main slot is inside the casing, where you need to slide the middle Kingston logo to unload the multiple reader.




Well, actually this is a good item for me as I don't need to use my phone cable to reach my photos from tomorrow onwards. Troublesome somehow. Anyway, I'm not selling this item, only making some recommendations to all. Bought this in the PIKOM PC fair in KLCC for RM 48 ONLY. Of course, user friendly or else I wouldn't give a Damn about it. Haha... 


Cheers to all ~

4 comments:

JN said...

phone cable? use bluetooth ma. :x

ian-ization said...

unfortunately not bluetooth enable. USB portable only...

MiGao said...

Wow, u r really doing a thorough product review huh!

Chris said...

what is this device use for?