Monday, June 14, 2010

- Monday -


Ok, who here hates Monday??? 

Yes, I think that would be all of you out there. What kind of day is Monday? Can someone remove Monday from the Calender? Or Does Monday really that important in our daily lives? 

Common. I purposely take MC today to rest at home and people from around the globe keep calling me. I daresay that even my phone is on silent mode, the vibration, I can hear from my dining room! Cheeze! Give me a break will ya? 

Even Garfield hates Monday! 

Would you live your life without Monday or is Monday signifies something important in our daily lives? Enlighten Me please. 

8 comments:

thomas said...

yes, i also hate monday, i love sunday...

Atma Seer said...

I love payday

ian-ization said...

I love last day!

William said...

Without Monday, Tuesday would just take its place!

- m e r l y s s a - said...

I love non-monday! :P

ian-ization said...

Oh. hi guys.. Thanks Joven for the nice drop by...

MELISSA!!!! How come?? long time d.. no news from you.. haha...

LEGAL MATTERS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JULIE said...

hate Mondays.