Sunday, June 13, 2010

- The World Cup Fever -

The weather these days have one word to describe it - Weird. It was shinny in the morning... Damn hot and heats up in the afternoon. Eventually, the rain drizzle like nobody business.

If it wasn't dehydrated, it will be hot in the cold weather. I'm adjusting to this horrible weather days for now. I guess everyone does. The worst part about this weather is getting sick. Already two days, I'm sicken by this ambiguous yet stubborn weather. I couldn't understand why the weather change so drastic these days. It just so happened I have been working hard, pushing myself too hard on something which I could not do myself. That's the culture I presume. Shame and naive. I need to recover. No matter what it takes, I won't give myself a hard time again this week. 
 Alright, it seems that I have divert myself out from the post's topic. World cup eh... Friends was asking, who do you support? Let me see... Japan, I was saying because the last world cup I actually remember Japan is the strongest team so far in Asia team, not to mention that North and South Korea are joining the World Cup this year. I'm not sure about other team. Germany maybe. Because I didn't watch. The only I will watch is the towards the Quarter, Semi, and the Final which is next month. Call me Kaki Bangku... or not because I know how to play soccer, just don't like watching people kicking a ball around the field. 

So Which team you Support?


4 comments:

thomas said...

ole ole ole ole....:P
haha, nw ev1 is in world cup fever...
hmm, bt i didnt watch, jz know d result cn ady...:P

ian-ization said...

haha.. know the results oso can d.. XD

savante said...

Oddly enough it's raining here almost daily! I like it though!

ian-ization said...

savante: Which part is raining daily?