Monday, August 30, 2010

- 20 August, 2010 -


It was the longest hour in my entire life;


A day in my life that lasted more than 24 hours; 


Safely landed in another continent; 


It was the longest hours ever in my life; 


Excited, nervous, freaking out in a way; 


Nevertheless, it was the most precious piece of memory; 


For me, and everyone who had and have supported me; 


And for the next step of my life; 


I will do my very best; 


And for all of you out there;


Well, It's been a week I've been here and I'm getting used to the things around here; 


The culture, food, people, new environment, new colleagues; 


And another new beginning for me... 



7 comments:

JN said...

i'm sure you'll very soon adapt.

ian-ization said...

I'm sure about it too.. time will tell~ How are u? What's new on ur side?

JN said...

nothing much, except that i'm now working 2 jobs. :p

ian-ization said...

wah.. so pia~ planning to earn property? two jobs, including ur yoga?

JN said...

yala, full time IT part time yoga. :p

Chris said...

how's life there? Nice?

ian-ization said...

Great here.. been enjoying eating and shopping... Pok jor kai liaw~ lol! how are u Chris? where are u now?