Sunday, August 15, 2010

- Packing -


This will be my first time going overseas traveling. I mean literally traveling very far this time. Been doing critical and fast preparation, e.g. going to KL to do my working visa in US Embassy, buy a big luggage, buy more food, etc. Basically, I don't know what to expect. Just follow the checklist above will do, I guess.

Aside from all those rush hour feeling, I'm getting more excited and nervous about this trip, especially I have not start folding all my clothes into the big luggage yet~ Yiks!!! 

I'm going off to US soon. There, now everyone knows. Purpose: for training and its part of the job requirement. Anyway, it will be a good experience and this will be the furthest I'll be travel and guess what, I think my time will be lag for 11 hours at least. So, Whenever you guys are sleeping, I'll be working my ass off in the morning. 

Oh ya, do look for me If you happened to go to the same place too... 

Missouri, I have not ready yet... How le~?? 

Don't worry, I think I'll have the internet connection there and once I've settle down, I'll update you guys... 

Don't miss me wor~ 


6 comments:

Danny said...

enjoy .. n hv a safe trip :)

Atma Seer said...

How long are you going to stay?

JN said...

continue updating your blog to update us ya.

- m e r l y s s a - said...

I hate! isk. Must go to Hawaii! HAHA~

Have fun! :)

Orcagal said...

Wah...so shuang! COngrats!!! :)

Chris said...

How long will u be there?