Sunday, August 08, 2010

- Stranded at the airport -



It was hard to imagine that Air Asia Flight always delay. Stranded while not doing anything wise. Hoping that the time pass by fast. It was always hard to leave and going into the departure hall knowing that you are going back to face the reality.

Knowing that this will not be the end, pondering for the last 5 days, 4 nights have been very fruitful and enjoyable.

I will miss all the fun together,

I will miss the GCB,

I will miss all the travel around,

And the most certain I will definitely miss is, You.

Till we meet again, soon ~ I promise.

4 comments:

Danny said...

yun khim .. u came to KL n nvr call me?????????

ian-ization said...

lol~ suppose to be cut off from the civilize world... oh well, hey i'll be in kl this coming wed again to do my working visa~

Danny said...

then make sure u call me la
i'll b having class at Pavilion .. mayb can dinner after that?

ian-ization said...

see how's the arrangement la.. not sure wad time i'll be arrive also~ Will keep u posted..