Monday, November 06, 2006

- November is 11 and 11 is November -

November is a time where in some places is winter time, Snowing and expecting Christmas soon. November is a month where everybody is rushing for assignments and projects, which usually due on this month. November is a month where students in University and other schools expecting their final exams. Some call it nightmare but some call it challenge.

For me, November is a month that i'll always remember for the rest of my life. I just submitted 1 assignment and 1 project this morning and indirectly indicates that Final exams is very very close. wad else, i would lit oil every night and add somemore if possible. But that's not the end. I still have a Site Visit this coming Friday to Petronas MLNG plant and it's part of the unit's assessment. November is a time where i would think of when i would be gong back to my home time eating home cook again. it's hard to be independent and think about wad to eat everyday for breakfast, lunch and dinner in... Senadin. Yes Desa Senadin is a place where u can see majority Curtin Students stay and and expect lots of brainy human.

For industrial training matter, i hope those company i had sent give me reply ASAP.... if anyone of them happened to read my blog, which is possible for only 1%. Argh..... dono when will i expect a letter from them... pray hard everyday, send them email, call them?? Why don't they just pick up the phone and call me. It's just erm... something i expect from them.

November is when my mom was born on 13th, which falls on Next Monday. I only had the chance to call her every year since my foundation to say happy birthday. How pathetic. but u know, i'm the kind of person who, whenever having problems will keep inside myself and won't share with anyone. Ok, i try.... i try very very hard in November to let it happened. Sometimes initiative need to be done in order to get a good karma. Curtin will once again, become silent Swamp for the next 3 months. Till then... I'm out.

Cheerz~!!!!

1 comment:

PsyCHZZZ said...

It's definitely nightmare!!! Argh.. exams! hahaha.. I don't like it.

Anyway, don't sound so down ler.. you'll get the Industrial Training. Have faith okay? All the best in everything!!!

Cheers~!