Tuesday, November 21, 2006

- Days after exams -

Yay!!! i finish my exams. days ago.. almost a week now. It's been a food fiesta last few nights and it's killing me. Food stuff into my stomach without mercy. I couldn't resists it. I have to stop this menace right now, or not. Well, i'm going to have another steamboat @ Michael tomorrow night and it's killing. i need to take precautions of what might happened getting all the poison into my stomach and .... ARGH!!! don't wana think about it. I was relaxing at home. too relax.. I figure out i need to do something besides helping out in the Engineering Conference which will be held in Curtin University of Sarawak Campus next week on 27 to 28 of November. Another big events coming up.

No, no, no, no, no, NO!!!!!! Darn. i couldn't think of anything but just calling them up tomorrow. I might skip the trip to Niah National park. To think about it, the first time i was there was during my foundation year when nobody knows nobody.... hmmm... well, we all knows everybody now except people change. I change too. My gosh.. i'm so damn fan now.. damn fan... see i'm using rojak languages. Who cares. it's a free country and it's up to us to make changes and changes would be good.

Crap, lots of things happenings and all i can think about is the Industrial Training i had apply.... I wish One of the company would call me up by now. Darn, i hate it to wait, especially waiting for good news and bad news. The bad news is that..... i was rejected by Komag and Shell for my internship application. it's very frustrating every night i have to think about it. think about my future. think about what will i'm going to be and where will i 'm going to be. All these pop up in my mind in just 5 second. as if i have no time to think.... i can't think anymore. it's so stress when everything seems to be the problem each time i move ahead with time. That sucks.. even this month is sucks too. with lots of things happening and unexplainable. it's going to end soon.

Till then, mayb i'll blog again b4 heading back to kuching.

Cheerz~!!!!

No comments: