Friday, December 01, 2006

- The short period before Christmas -

30th November 2006, 2200 hours.
I came back on Thursday night. Its the last day of November. It was 10pm. i never thought this will happened. Kuching have been raining couple of days already. Flight delayed to 1120 pm. expected arrived Kuching around 1230am. It was late. Arrived home around 1 am. Sleep.

30th November 2006, 1400 hours
I was doing last minute packing. Having a tough time deciding whether i should pack my CPU. At last it was decided. Bring back home. It was due to the outcome of having to wait for the reply for Sanmina company to hire another trainee. I fail to get into Komag, nor Shell too. It was a sad ending. After Couple of hours of packing, Francis came and pick me up and went to dinner with Edward. Happy belated birthday again Edward.

- Today - 1st of December 2006 - 2300 hours -
My fate isn't what i expected. Make my decision on going to SOP (Sarawak Oil Palm) to do my Industrial Training. It was a hard and complicated decision. Really don't have any idea what's got into me. Its the first time i feel so sickening. Previous year, leaving Miri and come back to Kuching is the most wonderful things for me as Christmas approaching. This time around, i don't know what to feel. i lost the spirit of Christmas.Its been a while. Life has been so emotional and spiritually, i lost the will to live. Staying in Gelasah Estate, what can i say, its the last place i would go when war of the world come.

I hope someday, the blue sky that we seen would last for eternal. I think I won't be blogging for a while considering i will not be back for three months. Miracles do happened for many reasons...

And these reasons will live throughout our life forever.

God bless~!!


3 comments:

PsyCHZZZ said...

Hey... cheer up okay? Sometimes things don't really go your way but in the end you'll find that it couldn't have happen in a better way. That's the way of life. So full of mysteries and miracles that makes each day a wonderful experience.

I wish you all the best in your Industrial Training and have a blessed Christmas... You'll always have friends around you to support you. God bless~!

Orcagal said...

hey no matter wad, hold urself 2geda, u can pull thru it, God will bring u thru all difficulties. God is faithful. gambateh in industrial training. =)

ian-ization said...

Thanks to Psychzzz. i will always remember ur advice. Thanks to Kimberly. God have His own plan for me. I will Gambateh and Hope to see u guys soon.

Cheerz~!!