Monday, December 25, 2006

- 3 -

3 is a number. 3 is spelled three. 3 is a digit and 3 is just a pathetic number.

- 3 -
3 Second is to let the rock free fall from the 3 story building...
3 Minutes is where u are late, as always...
3 Hours is the time i have waited in the airport for the time to pass by very slowly...
3 Days is the last 3 days i'm gonna spend the last moment alone...
3 Weeks has just pass for my Industrial Training
3 Months is the period of my training
3 Years... is the period that i have to wait patiently for it to pass by...
3 will be the number i hate the most...
and 3 is curse...
for eternity...

I'm back in Kuching for Christmas... and it's been a lot easier if this year's Christmas would not be a wet one. of Cause, the whether forecast would say that it's Monsoon season. Rainy season is expected. Christmas brings joyous moment and happiness with peaceful moment for some. For me, i wish that santa would grant me wishes instead of giving me present every year. Having a hard time going through my training is the hardest part for me to cope. Going through some other stuffs without the support of the other part of u is a lot harder. 9 weeks to go... Happy New Year 2007. God bless.

Cheerz~!!!

No comments: