Saturday, August 04, 2007

- Final Year, Final Semester. Chapter 3 -

As promise, Johor. What in the heck i was doing in Johor??? Not really important. The Important thing is i'm having fun.

Haiz... Another day of flying. First time, I'm flying twice in less than 24 hours. Can't believe i was dragged into this. Not drag i reckon because i want to go holidayz with my family. Drop by Starbucks in Kuching airport before flying to JB.

Well, the first impression for me when i reached JB (Gosh its been long time since i came to JB) is that that the airport remind me of the old Kuching airport. Anyway, we reached Skudai, UTM around 10 am. Unfortunately, we lost on our way inside the campus. Luckily some staff gave direction and lead us to the main administrative building, where my dad and I helped my sister to register herself.

So, this is UTM. A beautiful school indeed. The first time i step into the Uni was "WOW".... Guess that explain it all. Travel around the campus is not easy. First of all you need to get used to the bus schedule, which my sis would have done that by now and second, visitors travel around the campus.... basically.... by ... taxi.... Yeah u heard me. Taxi. Yes, my parents and I are, also travel by taxi... It was stupendously hectic. I don't know why we choose to use the taxi. Is it because the place we live is far away from where my sis live?? Maybe... Well, the taxi driver.... potong here and there... just to earn their living.

The apartment for visitors not bad also. The apartment consists of One dining room...


One kitchen


One bed room with queen size bed and


One bed room with two single bed.


Guess it's worth it to live inside the apartment rather than looking for a hotel as the apartment cost RM 100 per night and most of all, the apartment is air condition.... YAY!!! Quite nice... But this is not...


We have been "Holland" by the Taxi to Skudai Parade. Basically, when we ask the Cab driver whether there's Jusco inside the mall and the driver simply said that "Yeah yeah yeah.... got big one... u can also shop till u drop dead". Drop dead yourself la..... There's nothing inside that old yucky building... Initially wanted to have a good meal after whole day of walking and my sis need to shop for the things she don't have in her dorm. How cruel the taxi driver is... How can we trust u again... Then again, we have no choice but went to KFC to eat our dinner. OMG!!!!! That's not it. While i was savoring my chicken wing into my stomach, there's this crocroach flew on the table and run around.... That's why la.. it's very disgusting. I never knew such place exist in JB. After that unfulfillable dinner, we took a cab again and ask the taxi driver to drive to the nearest Jusco there.. Though it's small, still, at least my sis bought something. Haiz... What a day.

The next day was JB day. We went to the City Square Shopping mall in the afternoon. Nothing as interesting as it seems as it's just another big mall where people shops around. We went to Wong Kok Cha Chan Teng in the evening. This Restaurant is the resemblance of Kim Gary.


It's not as good as i thought of. I heard my friend talk about this chan teng before. So we went in and order this (ying yang)


this...


and this...

Wow... That's what you call fulfilling Dinner (with the big D). The next day, we plan to go to the Biggest Jusco in Tebrau, which also known as Aeon Tebrau City Shopping Centre. Wow... That's my first impression towards the shopping mall. It's definately huge and for me.. one day should be enough for me to walk through the whole place. Lunch with The chicken Rice Shop. One of my favorite chicken rice shop.

I bought a wrist band in Padini too. Rugged don't u think??? And i made it through whole day before stepping back to the Airport once again.

Basically, they are going to build the new airport in JB. Don't know when will it start cause i hardly seen any construction started yet. Well, guess how my me and my family spent on, just on the taxi fare itself??? Answer will be given shortly... Anyway, it's a fun trip somehow and guess i'll never return to JB again if i have no matter against the place. Till then Memories do last.....


Cheerz~!!!


p/s: More than RM400.... Gosh... i got stunt.

No comments: